United Kingdom is a majestic place to live, work and explore. A globally influential centre of culture and finance, UK is also the site of neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old veteran universities at Cambridge and Oxford. Anyone planning to pay a short visit to the idyllic nation of United Kingdom to study, seek business opportunities, explore the historic locales or get a medical treatment must apply for a UK visitor visa.
There are certain basic requirements that must be fulfilled by individuals in order to be considered for a UK Visitor visa:-
• You shall leave the geographical boundaries of the UK at the end of your visit.
• You have enough funds to support your stay in the nation without having to work or seek help from the public funds.
• You will be able to pay for your return or journey onwards and any other costs associated with your visit.
• You shall conduct business activities in the nation that are only allowed by the Visitor Rules.
There are several types of Visitor Visa-
• Business Visitor Visa
• Child Visitor Visa
• Family Visitor Visa
• Student Visitor Visa
• Tourist Visa
• Parent of a Child at School Visa
• Private Medical Treatment Visitor Visa
To know more about the UK Visa, contact us at