Implemented in January 2015, the Canadian Express Entry program is Canada's new system for managing immigration applications for several of the country's economic immigrant programs including Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, and Federal Skilled Trades. People interested in immigrating to Canada to live and work on a full-time basis, who meet the criteria for at least one of these immigration programs, can formally express their interest in becoming a permanent resident of Canada by creating an Express Entry profile. Once added to the Express Entry pool, candidates will be scored according to the program's point-based Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), and this score will determine the candidate's rank within the pool. People with the highest scores will then be invited to apply to immigrate to Canada as permanent residents. The demanding professions in Canada are Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Software & Petroleum), Technicians, Teachers, Professors & Lecturers, Nurses, Healthcare, IT, Sales & Mktg, Banking, Insurance, Finance & Accounts, Insurance Adjusters, Trades Persons and many more.
Benefits of Express Entry Programme-
• A key Pathway for Canadian Permanent Residency as the candidate once get selected in Express Entry Pool, they receive the ITA.
• It is the fastest method to get permanent residency in Canada that claims to process the PR application within 6 months of submitting the same.
• Can Apply for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada
• Entitlement to government welfare benefits (in case of necessity), free medical facilities, free education, old age insurance, unemployment insurance etc.
• Minimal government regulations in starting your own business
• Access to the United States and Mexico Markets based on the NAFTA Agreement
• Can avail Canadian child tax benefits
• Salary equal to Canadian citizen
• Child tax benefits
• Social welfare allowance
• Pension plans
Points Required For Express Entry-
Express Entry candidates are scored using the Comprehensive Ranking System. If your skills and experience qualify you as a federal skilled worker, we will also assess you on six selection factors. If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker. The scores are calculated based on age, education, work experience, marital status, language proficiency, adaptability and any offer letter from Canadian employer.
Visa Processing Time –
Under Express Entry, Canada goal is to make final decisions on complete applications received under Express Entry in six months or less in 80% of cases.
Are You Eligible To Apply For Canada Express Entry Visa? Fill in the Online Assessment Form or contact usContact Us