Minors travelling alone or with a person other than their parents or legal guardians should have a letter of authorization signed by both parents and legal guardians. It should also include the name of the adult who will be responsible for the children aboad. 

Minors travelling with only one parent or legal guardian should have a letter of authorization from the non-accompanying parent or guardian. 

A copy of the page of the passport or other government-issued identification document showing the name, photo and signature of each non-accompanying parent should be submitted with the application 

For more information and guidance regarding Schooling Visa, contact First Notch Immigration Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.

Contact Us